07 Dec How the Millennial Generation is Changing the Landscape of our Faith – An Interview with Dan Lewis
Posted at 07:30h in Uncategorized
Dan Lewis, Executive Director of the River Foundation, joins me to talk about how the best mentoring relationships are structured and what the Church can learn from leadership in the marketplace.
Find out how the Millennial generation is changing the landscape of faith in the marketplace and so much more.
- Company: Old World Timber – Reclaim. Redeem. Repurpose.
- Book: “Good Faith” by Gabe Lyons & David Kinnaman
- Book: “Restoring All Things” by John Stonestreet & Warren Cole Smith
- Book: “The Master Plan of Evangelism” by Robert Coleman
- Author: Dr. Matthew Sleeth
- Organization: SCORE International
- 2:13 – How an office table serves as a reminder of the River Foundation’s mission
- 7:12 – Who taught Dan about mentoring, and what he did with what he learned
- 8:29 – The situation that forced Dan to take mentorship seriously
- 10:22 – How the best mentoring relationships are structured
- 12:36 – “Netweaving” instead of “networking”
- 13:56 – Why we’re all one generation away from the faith stopping, and what do to about it
- 14:34 – What the Church can learn from leadership in the marketplace
- 17:40 – How the Millennial generation is changing the landscape of faith in the marketplace